When I learned that today is “Find A Rainbow” day, my first thought was, “Wow! What a great day to celebrate.”
Have you ever seen a rainbow and not smiled? Have you ever seen a double rainbow? That’s a WOW! moment.
We have lots of content to help kids learn about rainbows. We have songs, science and fun:
- The Rainbow Song is a fun song to learn red, orange, yellow green blue and purple, when put together they become a rainbow
- Looking for Rainbows some of the science of rainbows – use it to find the right spot to see the perfect rainbow
- The Food Rainbow Song – This song for kindergartens is about eating colorful food to promote good nutrition and health
- How a Rainbow is Formed – a scientific explanation on how a rainbow is formed
- Cool Science – Milk Rainbow – Real easy experiment you can do at home, transforming a plate of milk into a colorful rainbow!
Rainbows make me smile. I hope they bring a smile to you and your kids.